Blue Heat - Heat Resistant Gloves will keep you cool when things get heated!
This lightweight heat tested glove is the everyday solution to temperature affected items up to 150 degrees Celsius.
Made from comfortable, cool cotton and void filled coated dipped latex to produce a super wrinkle finish that minimizes the contact surface area of the glove on high temperature items.
Grip is assured in either wet or dry conditions, even with oil and other hydrocarbons the coating will easily handle almost any environment where a tough flexible heat resistance glove is required.
Watch our product video
- Resists temperatures up to 150 degrees Celsius - Level 3
- Lightweight and cool to wear
- Made from cotton and void filled, coated and dipped latex to produce a super wrinkle finish that minimizes the contact surface area of the glove on high termperature items
- Tested to EN 407 Class 2 to Level 3 for contact heat
- Tested to EN 388 2143 for abrasion & cut resistance
- Palms and fingers coated in 2000um of void filled latex
- Fully washable and re-usable
- High levels of grip
- Lightweight and cool to wear over long periods
- Not suitable for welding or an open flame application
- Colour: Blue
Suitable for various industries:
- Automotive - Paint/Panel, Mechanical Workshops, Detailing, Engine & Transmissions, Diesel Mechanics, Tyre Fitting
- Aviation and Defence
- Hydraulic Repairs & Maintenance
- Commercial / Domestic cleaning and hygiene
- Material Handling, Steel and Metal Manufacturing, Construction
- DIY and Home Maintenance
- Hospitality and Food Manufacturing
- Other industries where heat protection is required
Pricing and Ordering Options
To view product pricing and ordering options please log in or click here to create an account.