Chloronite Chemical Gloves are an all purpose light duty chemical glove suitable for short term & periodic use with a large variety of aggressive solvents and chemicals. Chloronite Gloves brings the proven chemical protection of Chloroprene and Nitrile together for the first time.
The red outer layer of premium quality Chloroprene combined with the accelerator free nitrile on the inside enables the user to don the glove multiple times and easily wear them for extended periods with a minimum of discomfort.
Chemical resistant materials have been combined in the past, with mixed results. Now, the co-polymer design of the Chloronite® material brings together a sophisticated formulation of Soft Nitrile and Neoprene. This development has produced a Chloronite® material that is powerfully resistant to a very wide range of EN recognised chemicals.
Watch our product video
- Lightweight and High Dexterity
- New level of thin film Chemical Protection
- New proven Twin Material Blend delivering chemical protection and ease of wear
- Comfortable, accelerator free nitrile lining
- 300mm Length (12")
- Textured fingers
- Independent third-party tested with an 11 letter chemical rating
- Ideal for use with damaging solvents, volatile fuels, oils, corrosive acids, burning alkali and hazardous chemicals. If using with Skydrol, use only one time and then dispose of the glove. For more information on the general suitability of Chloronite please contact The Glove Company.
- NSN (Nato) Codification
- Colour: Red
Suitable for various industries:
- Automotive - Paint/Panel, Mechanical Workshops, Detailing, Engine & Transmissions, Diesel Mechanics
- Aviation and Defence
- Oils, Lubricants, Fuel Handling, Hydraulic Repairs & Maintenance
- Commercial / Domestic cleaning and hygiene
- DIY and Home Maintenance
- Food Manufacturing
- Bio-Security, Laboratories
- Gardening, Agriculture, Farming
Pricing and Ordering Options
To view product pricing and ordering options please log in or click here to create an account.