Australia and New Zealand's first Hi-Vis Orange Disposable Nitrile Glove with all the ground breaking performance of the original TGC Black Nitrile Disposable Glove, including low sweat technology.
Why is Orange important? It not only provides the high visibility hand safety and PPE compliance requirements of many workplaces but also enables easy visibility of cross contamination of materials such as oils, chemicals and dust. Another feature is that should any piece of the glove be torn off, it is also easily visible.
The number one preferred glove for aviation maintenance across Australia and New Zealand.
The only Hi-Vis disposable which carries NSN (Nato) Codification approved for use by the Defence Forces.
HACCP Australia Food Safety Certification
- 100% Nitrile
- High visibility to ensure hand safety and also PPE compliance
- Minimizes cross contamination of substances as they are easily visible eg oils, chemicals or dust
- Unmatched Strength - High puncture resistance
- Superior Chemical Resistance with 140+ ratiings on chemicals
- Unsurpassed Comfort for extended wear
Suitable for all types of industries:
- Automotive - Paint/Panel, Mechanical Workshops, Detailing, Engine & Transmissions, Diesel Mechanics, Tyre Fitting
- Aviation and Defence
- Oils, Lubricants, Fuel Handling, Hydraulic Repairs & Maintenance
- Commercial / Domestic cleaning and hygiene
- Material Handling, Steel and Metal Manufacturing, Construction and Painting
- DIY and Home Maintenance
- Hospitality and Food Manufacturing, Dairy
- Other eg Hairdressing, Tattoo industry, Bio-Security, Laboratories
Pricing and Ordering Options
To view product pricing and ordering options please log in or click here to create an account.