The only disposable glove on the market that has proven itself as the strongest.
Certified scientific results that establish TGC Titanium Gloves safety performance as higher than any other disposable glove.
TGC Titanium Blue Nitrile Disposable Gloves have been independently Australian third party tested & certified to protect the wearer from mechanical hazards. The only disposable glove that has achieved under EN388 a level 2 abrasion resistance certification AND a level 1 puncture resistance certification.
TGC Titanium Blue Nitrile Disposable Gloves are the strongest, thickest, disposable gloves available.
If you want a stronger or thicker glove you will need a reusable glove. TGC Titanium is as strong and thick as disposable gloves get.
The toughest hi-tensile strength disposable glove, with an extended longer 300mm cuff to protect your wrists.
TGC Titanium Gloves are fully textured allowing the wearer extreme grip in wet, greasy or slippery situations.
Designed for anyone who needs a super strength long cuff disposable glove.
- Incidental Chemical Tasks
- Process Workers
- Material Handling
- Laboratory Work
- Cleaning & Hygiene Tasks
- Primary Food Processing
- Industrial & Household Painting
- The World's Toughest Disposable Gloves
- The ONLY EN388 Certified Level 2 Abrasion Resistance and, Level 1 Puncture Resistance Disposable Gloves
- 300mm extended length
- High puncture and chemical resistance
- Superior chemical resistance
- Soft nitrile for comfortable conditions
- Latex free, vinyl free, powder free, MBT free
- FULLY TEXTURED
S 160421 / M 160422
L 160423 / XL 160424
XXL / 160425
Box / 50 Disposable Gloves
Case / 500 Disposable Gloves (10 Boxes)